Japan / J League Div 2 / 2602

Machida Zelvia vs Kagoshima Utd

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Machida Zelvia - Draw - Kagoshima Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Machida Zelvia) at opening odds $2.10; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 30.7% away win for (Kagoshima Utd) at opening odds $2.90. The fixture favourite (Machida Zelvia) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Kagoshima Utd) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Machida Zelvia2.101.97 -6.2%Draw3.303.40 +3.0%Kagoshima Utd2.903.10 +6.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Machida Zelvia -1.53.753.55 -5.3%Kagoshima Utd +1.51.201.22 +1.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.651.72 +4.2%Under 2.52.071.97 -4.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Machida ZelviaDrawKagoshima Utd
H-H3.303.20 -3.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H5.205.20D-D5.505.20 -5.5%D-A7.508.00 +6.7%
A-H23.0023.00A-D13.0013.00A-A4.805.20 +8.3%
04. Pick The Score
Machida ZelviaDrawKagoshima Utd
1-08.507.50 -11.8%0-013.0012.00 -7.7%0-110.0010.00
2-011.0010.00 -9.1%1-16.006.000-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-17.507.502-211.0011.001-29.5010.00 +5.3%
3-021.0017.00 -19.0%3-340.0050.00 +25.0%0-340.0040.00
3-113.0013.004-4200.00200.001-321.0025.00 +19.0%
3-219.0021.00 +10.5%Any Other Score90.0090.002-325.0025.00
4-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-460.0080.00 +33.3%
4-250.0050.00    2-470.0090.00 +28.6%
4-390.00100.00 +11.1%    3-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
5-0125.00125.00    0-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-1100.00100.00    1-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-2125.00125.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0012.00 -7.7%33.503.60 +2.9%617.0019.00 +11.8%
15.004.80 -4.0%44.805.00 +4.2%740.0040.00
23.503.30 -5.7%58.509.00 +5.9%880.0080.00
    9+100.00100.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Machida Zelvia1.801.75 -2.8%No 1st Goal13.0012.00 -7.7%Kagoshima Utd2.152.25 +4.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Machida Zelvia2.652.60 -1.9%Draw2.202.15 -2.3%Kagoshima Utd3.403.70 +8.8%
11. Halftime PTS
Machida ZelviaDrawKagoshima Utd
1-04.104.00 -2.4%0-02.902.75 -5.2%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-011.0011.001-17.007.000-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-117.0017.002-240.0040.001-219.0021.00 +10.5%
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-10-13 15:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.60 +4.0%Under 1.51.451.42 -2.1%