Japan / J League Div 2 /
Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga 2699
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Machida Zelvia - Draw - Kyoto Sanga) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Machida Zelvia) at opening odds $2.80; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 37.9% away win for (Kyoto Sanga) at opening odds $2.35
The fixture favourite (Kyoto Sanga) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Machida Zelvia) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 12:50:02