Japan / J League Div 2 / 2645

Machida Zelvia vs R Yamaguchi

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Machida Zelvia - Draw - R Yamaguchi) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Machida Zelvia) at opening odds $1.87; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 27% away win for (R Yamaguchi) at opening odds $3.30. The fixture favourite (Machida Zelvia) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (R Yamaguchi) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Machida Zelvia1.872.15 +15.0%Draw3.503.20 -8.6%R Yamaguchi3.302.90 -12.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Machida Zelvia -1.53.354.00 +19.4%R Yamaguchi +1.51.251.18 -5.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.751.80 +2.9%Under 2.51.931.87 -3.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Machida ZelviaDrawR Yamaguchi
H-H2.803.50 +25.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H5.005.20 +4.0%D-D6.005.20 -13.3%D-A8.507.00 -17.6%
A-H23.0025.00 +8.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.805.00 -13.8%
04. Pick The Score
Machida ZelviaDrawR Yamaguchi
1-07.007.50 +7.1%0-013.0011.00 -15.4%0-110.009.00 -10.0%
2-08.5010.00 +17.6%1-16.005.50 -8.3%0-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-212.0011.00 -8.3%1-210.009.50 -5.0%
3-015.0021.00 +40.0%3-350.0050.000-350.0040.00 -20.0%
3-113.0015.00 +15.4%4-4200.00200.001-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-221.0023.00 +9.5%Any Other Score90.0070.00 -22.2%2-330.0025.00 -16.7%
4-040.0060.00 +50.0%    0-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-135.0040.00 +14.3%    1-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-250.0060.00 +20.0%    2-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-3100.00125.00 +25.0%    3-4125.00125.00
5-0100.00100.00    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0011.00 -15.4%33.503.60 +2.9%621.0017.00 -19.0%
14.504.70 +4.4%45.005.20 +4.0%750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.3059.509.50890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Machida Zelvia1.651.82 +10.3%No 1st Goal13.0011.00 -15.4%R Yamaguchi2.352.20 -6.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.85 +2.8%Even1.851.80 -2.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Machida Zelvia2.402.80 +16.7%Draw2.252.10 -6.7%R Yamaguchi3.803.50 -7.9%
11. Halftime PTS
Machida ZelviaDrawR Yamaguchi
1-03.704.20 +13.5%0-02.902.60 -10.3%0-15.205.00 -3.8%
2-010.0012.00 +20.0%1-17.007.000-219.0015.00 -21.1%
2-117.0019.00 +11.8%2-240.0040.001-223.0021.00 -8.7%
    Any Other Score15.0017.00 +13.3%    
2019-11-10 12:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.50 -3.8%Under 1.51.421.45 +2.1%