Chile / Chilean League /
Magallanes vs Univ Catolica 6037
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Magallanes - Draw - Univ Catolica) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Magallanes) at opening odds $2.75; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.5% away win for (Univ Catolica) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (Univ Catolica) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Magallanes) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 07:20:01