Germany / German League /

Mainz vs Augsburg 1154

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mainz - Draw - Augsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.8% home win for (Mainz) at opening odds $1.95; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 27.1% away win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mainz) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Augsburg) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Mainz -0.50
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
Augsburg +0.50
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
01 | 1X2
Mainz
1.95
1.95
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Augsburg
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Mainz -1.5
3.55
3.55
Augsburg +1.5
1.22
1.22
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
2.00
+9.3%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.70
-7.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.05
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-A
8.00
8.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Mainz
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
Augsburg
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Mainz
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Augsburg
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%

Last Updated on 2021-02-28 22:20:01