Germany / German League /
Mainz vs Freiburg 1101
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mainz - Draw - Freiburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.6% home win for (Mainz) at opening odds $2.05; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.3% away win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $3.05
The fixture favourite (Mainz) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 02:20:02