Germany / German League / 1191

Mainz vs Schalke 04

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mainz - Draw - Schalke 04) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Mainz) at opening odds $2.80; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 39.5% away win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $2.25. The fixture favourite (Schalke 04) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Mainz) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Mainz 0.002.021.97 -2.5%Schalke 04 +0.001.801.85 +2.8%
01. 1X2
Mainz2.802.55 -8.9%Draw3.103.20 +3.2%Schalke 042.252.40 +6.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Mainz +1.51.181.12 -5.1%Schalke 04 -1.54.004.80 +20.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.701.58 -7.1%Under 2.52.002.20 +10.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MainzDrawSchalke 04
H-H4.804.20 -12.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H6.506.50D-D5.005.20 +4.0%D-A5.506.00 +9.1%
A-H30.0023.00 -23.3%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.704.00 +8.1%
04. Pick The Score
MainzDrawSchalke 04
1-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-011.0012.00 +9.1%0-19.0010.00 +11.1%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-15.506.00 +9.1%0-211.0013.00 +18.2%
2-19.509.00 -5.3%2-211.0010.00 -9.1%1-28.008.50 +6.3%
3-035.0030.00 -14.3%3-340.0035.00 -12.5%0-323.0025.00 +8.7%
3-119.0017.00 -10.5%4-4150.00150.001-315.0015.00
3-225.0019.00 -24.0%Any Other Score90.0050.00 -44.4%2-321.0017.00 -19.0%
4-090.0070.00 -22.2%    0-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-160.0050.00 -16.7%    1-440.0040.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-450.0050.00
4-3100.0080.00 -20.0%    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0200.00150.00 -25.0%    0-5125.00150.00 +20.0%
5-1150.00125.00 -16.7%    1-5125.00125.00
5-2150.00125.00 -16.7%    2-5125.00125.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0012.00 +9.1%33.603.60617.0013.00 -23.5%
15.005.80 +16.0%44.804.50 -6.3%740.0030.00 -25.0%
23.403.70 +8.8%59.008.00 -11.1%880.0035.00 -56.3%
    9+100.0070.00 -30.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Mainz2.101.97 -6.2%No 1st Goal11.0012.00 +9.1%Schalke 041.871.95 +4.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Mainz3.403.10 -8.8%Draw2.052.10 +2.4%Schalke 042.903.05 +5.2%
11. Halftime PTS
MainzDrawSchalke 04
1-05.004.80 -4.0%0-02.652.95 +11.3%0-14.404.70 +6.8%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-16.506.500-212.0013.00 +8.3%
2-119.0015.00 -21.1%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-217.0015.00 -11.8%
    Any Other Score15.0013.00 -13.3%    
2020-02-17 00:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.35 -9.6%Under 1.51.421.50 +5.6%