Germany / German League / 1174

Mainz vs Union Berlin

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mainz - Draw - Union Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (Mainz) at opening odds $2.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% away win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (Mainz) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Union Berlin) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Mainz2.102.20 +4.8%Draw3.103.10Union Berlin3.102.90 -6.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Mainz -1.53.754.00 +6.7%Union Berlin +1.51.201.18 -1.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.771.77Under 2.51.901.90
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MainzDrawUnion Berlin
H-H3.503.60 +2.9%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H5.205.20D-D4.705.00 +6.4%D-A7.507.00 -6.7%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.205.00 -3.8%
04. Pick The Score
MainzDrawUnion Berlin
1-08.008.000-09.5011.00 +15.8%0-110.009.50 -5.0%
2-010.0011.00 +10.0%1-15.205.50 +5.8%0-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-18.008.002-211.0011.001-210.009.50 -5.0%
3-019.0021.00 +10.5%3-350.0050.000-340.0040.00
3-115.0015.004-4200.00200.001-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score90.0070.00 -22.2%2-330.0025.00 -16.7%
4-050.0060.00 +20.0%    0-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-140.0040.00    1-470.0070.00
4-260.0060.00    2-480.0080.00
4-3100.00100.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0125.00125.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1100.00125.00 +25.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2125.00150.00 +20.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.5011.00 +15.8%33.703.60 -2.7%619.0017.00 -10.5%
14.804.70 -2.1%45.005.00750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.3059.5010.00 +5.3%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Mainz1.801.85 +2.8%No 1st Goal9.5011.00 +15.8%Union Berlin2.252.15 -4.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.901.87 -1.6%Even1.751.77 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Mainz2.802.85 +1.8%Draw2.032.05 +1.0%Union Berlin3.703.50 -5.4%
11. Halftime PTS
MainzDrawUnion Berlin
1-04.304.300-02.502.55 +2.0%0-15.205.00 -3.8%
2-012.0012.001-17.007.000-217.0017.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-223.0021.00 -8.7%
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-11-09 20:00:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.45 -7.5%Under 1.51.401.47 +5.0%