Spain / Spanish League Div 2 /
Malaga vs Ibiza 7096
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Malaga - Draw - Ibiza) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.6% home win for (Malaga) at opening odds $1.53; 24.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 17.2% away win for (Ibiza) at opening odds $5.20
The fixture favourite (Malaga) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Ibiza) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 00:20:01