World / W Cup - Qualifiers /

Malaysia vs Vietnam 5891

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Malaysia - Draw - Vietnam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Malaysia) at opening odds $4.50; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 51% away win for (Vietnam) at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vietnam) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Malaysia) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Malaysia
4.50
6.50
+44.4%
Draw
3.05
3.80
+24.6%
Vietnam
1.75
1.42
-18.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Malaysia +1.5
1.30
1.48
+13.8%
Vietnam -1.5
3.05
2.35
-23.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
1.93
-10.2%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.75
+9.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
D-D
4.30
5.80
+34.9%
D-A
4.20
3.80
-9.5%
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
A-A
2.75
2.15
-21.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
0-0
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-1
5.80
9.00
+55.2%
0-2
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
2-1
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
3-1
50.00
50.00
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
4-1
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
1-4
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-2
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
1
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
2
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
3
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
7
60.00
23.00
-61.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Malaysia
2.90
3.50
+20.7%
No 1st Goal
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
Vietnam
1.60
1.40
-12.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
Even
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Malaysia
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
Draw
1.92
2.20
+14.6%
Vietnam
2.45
2.03
-17.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-0
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
0-1
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
2-0
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
1-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-2
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.45
-2.7%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.50
+4.2%

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 00:40:01