Spain / Spanish League / 1594

Mallorca vs Alaves

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mallorca - Draw - Alaves) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Mallorca) at opening odds $2.30; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 30.7% away win for (Alaves) at opening odds $2.90. The fixture favourite (Mallorca) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Alaves) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Mallorca 0.001.751.75Alaves +0.002.102.10
01. 1X2
Mallorca2.302.35 +2.2%Draw2.902.95 +1.7%Alaves2.902.80 -3.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Mallorca -1.55.205.20Alaves +1.51.101.10
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.302.30Under 2.51.531.53
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MallorcaDrawAlaves
H-H3.803.90 +2.6%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H5.205.20D-D4.204.40 +4.8%D-A6.506.50
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D15.0015.00A-A5.004.80 -4.0%
04. Pick The Score
MallorcaDrawAlaves
1-06.005.50 -8.3%0-07.507.500-17.006.50 -7.1%
2-010.0010.001-15.205.50 +5.8%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-18.509.00 +5.9%2-215.0017.00 +13.3%1-210.0010.00
3-025.0025.003-390.0060.00 -33.3%0-340.0035.00 -12.5%
3-121.0023.00 +9.5%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score80.0080.002-340.0030.00 -25.0%
4-080.0090.00 +12.5%    0-490.00125.00 +38.9%
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-490.0090.00
4-2100.0070.00 -30.0%    2-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4125.00125.00
5-090.00150.00 +66.7%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-180.00150.00 +87.5%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.507.5033.804.00 +5.3%635.0030.00 -14.3%
13.403.30 -2.9%46.507.50 +15.4%770.0060.00 -14.3%
22.953.00 +1.7%513.0013.008125.0080.00 -36.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Mallorca1.921.95 +1.6%No 1st Goal7.507.50Alaves2.202.20
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Mallorca3.053.10 +1.6%Draw1.921.90 -1.0%Alaves3.603.60
11. Halftime PTS
MallorcaDrawAlaves
1-04.104.20 +2.4%0-02.452.450-14.804.70 -2.1%
2-013.0012.00 -7.7%1-18.008.000-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-119.0021.00 +10.5%2-240.0040.001-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score21.0021.00    
2020-02-15 18:40:11
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.471.49 +1.4%Under 0.52.452.40 -2.0%