Spain / Spanish Cup /

Mallorca vs Espanyol 0955

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mallorca - Draw - Espanyol) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (Mallorca) at opening odds $2.45; 31.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 32.4% away win for (Espanyol) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Espanyol) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Mallorca) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

Asian Handicap
Mallorca 0.00
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
Espanyol +0.00
2.07
1.88
-9.2%
01 | 1X2
Mallorca
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
Draw
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
Espanyol
2.75
2.50
-9.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Mallorca +1.5
1.05
1.07
+1.9%
Espanyol -1.5
6.70
6.00
-10.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.45
2.00
-18.4%
Under 2.5
1.47
1.70
+15.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
4.00
4.70
+17.5%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
4.80
4.20
-12.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
8.00
+53.8%
0-0
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
0-1
5.80
7.50
+29.3%
2-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1-1
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-2
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
1-2
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
3-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-3
100.00
35.00
-65.0%
0-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
3-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
2-3
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
4-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-4
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
4-1
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
1-4
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
4-2
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-4
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
4-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
200.00
-33.3%
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
1
3.10
4.00
+29.0%
2
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
3
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
4
8.00
5.80
-27.5%
5
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
6
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Mallorca
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
No 1st Goal
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
Espanyol
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Mallorca
3.20
3.20
Draw
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
Espanyol
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
0-0
2.30
2.65
+15.2%
0-1
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-2
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.40
-8.5%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.65
+15.2%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:04