Spain / Spanish League /

Mallorca vs Vallecano 1593

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mallorca - Draw - Vallecano) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.3% home win for (Mallorca) at opening odds $1.53; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 16.2% away win for (Vallecano) at opening odds $5.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mallorca) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Vallecano) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Mallorca -0.75
1.77
2.00
+13.0%
Vallecano +0.75
2.07
1.82
-12.1%
01 | 1X2
Mallorca
1.53
1.70
+11.1%
Draw
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
Vallecano
5.50
4.70
-14.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Mallorca -1.5
2.70
3.35
+24.1%
Vallecano +1.5
1.37
1.25
-8.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
No
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.65
+15.2%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
D-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-D
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-A
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
0-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
1-1
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
1
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
70.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Mallorca
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
Vallecano
3.40
3.00
-11.8%
No 1st Goal
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Mallorca
2.20
2.40
+9.1%
Draw
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
Vallecano
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
0-0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1-1
9.50
9.50
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
3+
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Mallorca
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
Vallecano
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
5.50
-17.9%
No
1.05
1.09
+3.8%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:20:02