Spain / Spanish League / 1502

Mallorca vs Villarreal

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mallorca - Draw - Villarreal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.8% home win for (Mallorca) at opening odds $3.20; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 44.4% away win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $2.00. The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Mallorca) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Mallorca3.203.20Draw3.203.10 -3.1%Villarreal2.002.03 +1.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Mallorca +1.51.221.22Villarreal -1.53.553.55
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.831.87 +2.2%Under 2.51.831.80 -1.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MallorcaDrawVillarreal
H-H5.506.00 +9.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H8.008.00D-D5.204.80 -7.7%D-A5.005.00
A-H35.0035.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.103.20 +3.2%
04. Pick The Score
MallorcaDrawVillarreal
1-09.509.500-011.0010.00 -9.1%0-17.006.50 -7.1%
2-017.0017.001-15.505.20 -5.5%0-29.009.50 +5.6%
2-110.0011.00 +10.0%2-212.0012.001-27.507.50
3-040.0050.00 +25.0%3-360.0060.000-317.0017.00
3-125.0025.004-4200.00200.001-313.0015.00 +15.4%
3-235.0035.00Any Other Score100.0070.00 -30.0%2-323.0025.00 +8.7%
4-0125.00125.00    0-450.0050.00
4-190.0090.00    1-440.0040.00
4-290.00100.00 +11.1%    2-460.0060.00
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-4125.00125.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-5125.00125.00
5-1200.00200.00    1-5125.00125.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0010.00 -9.1%33.603.70 +2.8%623.0019.00 -17.4%
14.404.30 -2.3%45.205.20750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.203.20511.0010.00 -9.1%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Mallorca2.302.30No 1st Goal11.0010.00 -9.1%Villarreal1.751.75
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Mallorca3.703.80 +2.7%Draw2.102.05 -2.4%Villarreal2.652.70 +1.9%
11. Halftime PTS
MallorcaDrawVillarreal
1-05.205.200-02.602.55 -1.9%0-13.904.00 +2.6%
2-017.0019.00 +11.8%1-17.507.500-211.0011.00
2-123.0023.002-240.0040.001-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-10 18:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.40Under 0.52.652.65