England / English Cup /

Manchester City vs Arsenal 0452

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester City - Draw - Arsenal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.8% home win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.65; 24% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 22.2% away win for (Arsenal) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Arsenal) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Manchester City -1.00
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
Arsenal +1.00
1.80
1.92
+6.7%
01 | 1X2
Manchester City
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
Draw
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
Arsenal
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Manchester City -1.5
2.80
2.30
-17.9%
Arsenal +1.5
1.35
1.50
+11.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
No
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-A
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
A-H
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
7.50
12.00
+60.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
30.00
30.00
2-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
2
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
6
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
7
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
8
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
9+
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester City
1.55
1.42
-8.4%
Arsenal
2.60
2.95
+13.5%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Manchester City
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Arsenal
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.50
0-0
3.40
3.40
0-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.40
1
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
2
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
3+
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Manchester City
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Arsenal
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.40
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
No
1.18
1.15
-2.5%

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 03:50:01