England / English Premier /

Manchester City vs Chelsea 0330

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester City - Draw - Chelsea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.7% home win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.90; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 24.7% away win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Chelsea) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Manchester City -0.50
1.91
2.02
+5.8%
Chelsea +0.50
1.91
1.80
-5.8%
01 | 1X2
Manchester City
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Chelsea
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Manchester City -1.5
3.50
3.55
+1.4%
Chelsea +1.5
1.23
1.22
-0.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.00
3.30
+10.0%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
D-H
4.70
4.70
D-D
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
D-A
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
6.50
6.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
2
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
50.00
50.00
9+
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester City
1.67
1.72
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
Chelsea
2.50
2.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Manchester City
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Draw
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Chelsea
4.20
4.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.70
0-0
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
0-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-05-09 00:00:01