England / English Premier /

Manchester City vs Manchester Utd 0373

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester City - Draw - Manchester Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.6% home win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.28; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 11.3% away win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $8.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 50% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Manchester Utd) has a 50% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Manchester City -1.25
1.88
1.87
-0.5%
Manchester Utd +1.25
1.93
1.85
-4.1%
01 | 1X2
Manchester City
1.28
1.50
+17.2%
Draw
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
Manchester Utd
8.00
4.00
-50.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Manchester City -1.5
1.85
2.10
+13.5%
Manchester Utd +1.5
1.85
1.60
-13.5%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
Under 3.5
1.72
1.72
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
No
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.72
2.05
+19.2%
H-D
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
H-A
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
D-H
4.10
4.80
+17.1%
D-D
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
D-A
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
A-A
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
15.00
+57.9%
0-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
0-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
1-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-2
60.00
21.00
-65.0%
2-1
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
3-0
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
3-3
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
0-3
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
3-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
1-3
70.00
23.00
-67.1%
3-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-3
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
4-0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-4
200.00
40.00
-80.0%
4-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-4
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
4-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-4
150.00
50.00
-66.7%
4-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-4
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
5-0
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
0-5
300.00
125.00
-58.3%
5-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
3
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
4
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
5
6.00
6.00
6
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
7
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
8
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
9+
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester City
1.30
1.37
+5.4%
Manchester Utd
3.50
3.00
-14.3%
No 1st Goal
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Manchester City
1.72
1.92
+11.6%
Draw
2.65
2.65
Manchester Utd
6.50
4.50
-30.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
0-0
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
0-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
2-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-2
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
1-2
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
Any Other Score
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.65
1.75
+6.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
4.00
4.00
1
2.65
2.90
+9.4%
2
3.40
3.40
3+
4.50
3.90
-13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Manchester City
1.60
1.70
+6.2%
Manchester Utd
4.20
3.70
-11.9%
No 1st Goal
4.00
4.00
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
3.50
-12.5%
No
1.18
1.23
+4.2%

Last Updated on 2022-10-02 20:50:01