Europe / UE Champions /

Manchester City vs Paris SG 0572

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester City - Draw - Paris SG) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.8% home win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.65; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 22.8% away win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Paris SG) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Manchester City -1.00
2.02
2.20
+8.9%
Paris SG +1.00
1.80
1.68
-6.7%
01 | 1X2
Manchester City
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Draw
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
Paris SG
3.90
3.40
-12.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Manchester City -1.5
2.70
2.70
Paris SG +1.5
1.37
1.37
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.47
-2.0%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.45
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
D-H
4.70
4.70
D-D
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-A
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-0
19.00
19.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
4-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-4
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-2
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
2-4
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
50.00
50.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
19.00
1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
4.40
4.40
5
7.00
7.00
6
13.00
13.00
7
25.00
25.00
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester City
1.58
1.50
-5.1%
No 1st Goal
19.00
19.00
Paris SG
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Manchester City
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Draw
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Paris SG
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
0-0
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.07
-8.0%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.65
+6.5%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 02:50:01