England / English Premier / 0307

Manchester Utd vs Brighton

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester Utd - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.6% home win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.50; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 14.9% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $6.00. The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 36.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Brighton) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Manchester Utd -0.751.771.77Brighton +0.752.072.07
01. 1X2
Manchester Utd1.501.40 -6.7%Draw3.503.50Brighton6.007.50 +25.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Manchester Utd -1.52.502.35 -6.0%Brighton +1.51.431.48 +3.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.90 -3.6%Under 2.51.721.77 +2.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Manchester UtdDrawBrighton
H-H2.252.10 -6.7%H-D17.0015.00 -11.8%H-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
D-H3.904.00 +2.6%D-D5.005.50 +10.0%D-A12.0013.00 +8.3%
A-H25.0019.00 -24.0%A-D19.0017.00 -10.5%A-A11.0012.00 +9.1%
04. Pick The Score
Manchester UtdDrawBrighton
1-05.006.00 +20.0%0-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-113.0015.00 +15.4%
2-05.506.00 +9.1%1-16.506.500-235.0035.00
2-17.506.50 -13.3%2-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-219.0015.00 -21.1%
3-010.0011.00 +10.0%3-390.0050.00 -44.4%0-3125.00125.00
3-111.0011.004-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-370.0060.00 -14.3%
3-230.0023.00 -23.3%Any Other Score60.0030.00 -50.0%2-360.0060.00
4-023.0025.00 +8.7%    0-4250.00250.00
4-125.0023.00 -8.0%    1-4200.00200.00
4-260.0040.00 -33.3%    2-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-3150.0080.00 -46.7%    3-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-060.0040.00 -33.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-170.0050.00 -28.6%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0080.00 -36.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00125.00 -50.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
09.0010.00 +11.1%33.703.60 -2.7%625.0017.00 -32.0%
14.204.80 +14.3%46.005.20 -13.3%760.0030.00 -50.0%
23.103.40 +9.7%511.009.50 -13.6%8100.0040.00 -60.0%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester Utd1.451.45No 1st Goal9.0010.00 +11.1%Brighton3.302.95 -10.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Manchester Utd2.152.15Draw2.102.10Brighton6.005.50 -8.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Manchester UtdDrawBrighton
1-03.003.30 +10.0%0-02.602.70 +3.8%0-18.007.50 -6.3%
2-07.508.00 +6.7%1-18.007.50 -6.3%0-235.0035.00
2-119.0015.00 -21.1%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-240.0025.00 -37.5%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-11-10 21:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.40 -1.4%Under 0.52.602.65 +1.9%