England / English Premier /

Manchester Utd vs Brighton 0374

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester Utd - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.4% home win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.50; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 17.1% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Brighton) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Manchester Utd -0.75
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
Brighton +0.75
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
01 | 1X2
Manchester Utd
1.50
1.58
+5.3%
Draw
3.80
3.80
Brighton
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Manchester Utd -1.5
2.60
2.25
-13.5%
Brighton +1.5
1.40
1.53
+9.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.65
-11.8%
Under 2.5
1.80
2.07
+15.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
No
1.75
1.90
+8.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.20
2.20
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.70
+17.5%
D-D
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
D-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
A-H
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
5.80
7.50
+29.3%
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-0
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
2-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-0
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
2-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
2
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester Utd
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
Brighton
3.10
2.65
-14.5%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Manchester Utd
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Brighton
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
0-0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.35
-17.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.50
+11.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
1
2.40
2.60
+8.3%
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3+
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Manchester Utd
1.92
2.10
+9.4%
Brighton
4.00
3.50
-12.5%
No 1st Goal
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
No
1.09
1.12
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 20:50:02