England / English Premier /
Manchester Utd vs Crystal Palace 0368
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester Utd - Draw - Crystal Palace) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.6% home win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.28; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 11.3% away win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $8.00
The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 49.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 50.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.80
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 00:20:02