England / English Cup /
Manchester Utd vs Fulham 0475
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester Utd - Draw - Fulham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.6% home win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.40; 21.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 13.9% away win for (Fulham) at opening odds $6.50
The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 42.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Fulham) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 00:20:01