England / English Cup /

Manchester Utd vs Reading 0438

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester Utd - Draw - Reading) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 80.8% home win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.10; 11.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.50; 7.4% away win for (Reading) at opening odds $12.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Reading) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Manchester Utd
1.10
1.09
-0.9%
Draw
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
Reading
12.00
12.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Manchester Utd -2.5
2.25
1.82
-19.1%
Reading +2.5
1.53
1.82
+19.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.15
1.75
-18.6%
Under 3.5
1.60
1.93
+20.6%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
No
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.42
1.37
-3.5%
H-D
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
H-A
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
D-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
D-D
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
D-A
30.00
30.00
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
30.00
30.00
A-A
30.00
30.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
13.00
+73.3%
0-0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
0-1
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-0
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
1-1
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-1
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
2-2
30.00
50.00
+66.7%
1-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-0
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
3-3
125.00
125.00
0-3
250.00
250.00
3-1
9.00
9.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
11.00
6.50
-40.9%
2-3
125.00
125.00
4-0
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
1
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
2
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
3
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
4
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
5
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
6
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
7
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
8
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
9+
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester Utd
1.18
1.13
-4.2%
Reading
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
No 1st Goal
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Manchester Utd
1.50
1.37
-8.7%
Draw
2.95
3.40
+15.3%
Reading
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.85
3.40
+19.3%
0-0
3.80
4.70
+23.7%
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
4.50
3.90
-13.3%
1-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
6.50
4.30
-33.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.07
1.75
-15.5%
Under 1.5
1.65
1.93
+17.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.80
4.70
+23.7%
1
2.65
2.95
+11.3%
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3+
4.50
3.30
-26.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Manchester Utd
1.45
1.35
-6.9%
Reading
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
No 1st Goal
3.80
4.70
+23.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
3.75
-31.8%
No
1.09
1.20
+10.1%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 03:40:01