England / English Premier / 0333

Manchester Utd vs Tottenham

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester Utd - Draw - Tottenham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $2.45; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35.7% away win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $2.50. The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Tottenham) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Manchester Utd 0.001.911.85 -3.1%Tottenham +0.001.911.97 +3.1%
01. 1X2
Manchester Utd2.452.35 -4.1%Draw3.203.60 +12.5%Tottenham2.502.35 -6.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Manchester Utd -1.55.205.20Tottenham +1.51.101.10
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.751.90 +8.6%Under 2.51.931.77 -8.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Manchester UtdDrawTottenham
H-H4.204.10 -2.4%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0019.00 -24.0%
D-H6.006.00D-D5.205.20D-A6.006.50 +8.3%
A-H25.0017.00 -32.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.204.40 +4.8%
04. Pick The Score
Manchester UtdDrawTottenham
1-09.008.50 -5.6%0-011.0010.00 -9.1%0-19.009.00
2-012.0012.001-15.507.00 +27.3%0-212.0017.00 +41.7%
2-18.509.00 +5.9%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-28.509.50 +11.8%
3-025.0025.003-350.0030.00 -40.0%0-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-117.0017.004-4200.0080.00 -60.0%1-317.0019.00 +11.8%
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score100.0040.00 -60.0%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-080.0060.00 -25.0%    0-480.0070.00 -12.5%
4-150.0035.00 -30.0%    1-450.0040.00 -20.0%
4-260.0035.00 -41.7%    2-460.0040.00 -33.3%
4-3100.0070.00 -30.0%    3-4100.0070.00 -30.0%
5-0150.00100.00 -33.3%    0-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-5150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-2150.0090.00 -40.0%    2-5150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
05. Total Goals
011.0010.00 -9.1%33.603.90 +8.3%619.0021.00 +10.5%
14.804.50 -6.3%45.005.20 +4.0%740.0025.00 -37.5%
23.303.3059.5010.00 +5.3%890.0050.00 -44.4%
    9+100.0060.00 -40.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester Utd1.971.95 -1.0%No 1st Goal11.0010.00 -9.1%Tottenham1.972.03 +3.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Manchester Utd3.103.05 -1.6%Draw2.102.05 -2.4%Tottenham3.103.10
11. Halftime PTS
Manchester UtdDrawTottenham
1-04.504.40 -2.2%0-02.652.60 -1.9%0-14.704.70
2-013.0013.001-17.007.000-213.0015.00 +15.4%
2-119.0019.002-240.0030.00 -25.0%1-219.0021.00 +10.5%
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-12-05 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.40Under 0.52.652.65