England / English Cup / 0444

Manchester Utd vs Wolverhampton

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Manchester Utd - Draw - Wolverhampton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.2% home win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.85; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.8% away win for (Wolverhampton) at opening odds $3.60. The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Wolverhampton) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Manchester Utd -0.502.021.75 -13.4%Wolverhampton +0.501.802.10 +16.7%
01. 1X2
Manchester Utd1.851.63 -11.9%Draw3.303.60 +9.1%Wolverhampton3.604.40 +22.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Manchester Utd -1.53.352.70 -19.4%Wolverhampton +1.51.251.37 +9.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.831.93 +5.5%Under 2.51.831.75 -4.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Manchester UtdDrawWolverhampton
H-H2.902.60 -10.3%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.704.40 -6.4%D-D5.005.50 +10.0%D-A8.509.50 +11.8%
A-H25.0019.00 -24.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A6.507.50 +15.4%
04. Pick The Score
Manchester UtdDrawWolverhampton
1-06.507.00 +7.7%0-011.009.50 -13.6%0-110.0011.00 +10.0%
2-08.007.50 -6.3%1-16.007.50 +25.0%0-219.0023.00 +21.1%
2-17.006.50 -7.1%2-213.0013.001-211.0012.00 +9.1%
3-015.0013.00 -13.3%3-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-360.0070.00 +16.7%
3-113.0013.004-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-335.0040.00 +14.3%
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score90.0050.00 -44.4%2-335.0035.00
4-040.0030.00 -25.0%    0-4150.00250.00 +66.7%
4-135.0030.00 -14.3%    1-4100.00150.00 +50.0%
4-260.0040.00 -33.3%    2-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-3125.0090.00 -28.0%    3-4150.00150.00
5-0100.0070.00 -30.0%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-1100.0070.00 -30.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0080.00 -36.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.009.50 -13.6%33.603.70 +2.8%623.0021.00 -8.7%
14.404.30 -2.3%45.205.50 +5.8%750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.203.30 +3.1%510.0010.00890.0050.00 -44.4%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Manchester Utd1.651.60 -3.0%No 1st Goal11.009.50 -13.6%Wolverhampton2.452.65 +8.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Manchester Utd2.502.35 -6.0%Draw2.102.10Wolverhampton4.104.80 +17.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Manchester UtdDrawWolverhampton
1-03.703.60 -2.7%0-02.552.50 -2.0%0-15.506.00 +9.1%
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-221.0025.00 +19.0%
2-117.0017.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2020-01-16 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60