France / French League / 2905

Marseille vs Lyon

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Marseille - Draw - Lyon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Marseille) at opening odds $2.55; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.2% away win for (Lyon) at opening odds $2.40. The fixture favourite (Lyon) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Marseille) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Marseille2.552.55Draw3.203.10 -3.1%Lyon2.402.45 +2.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Marseille +1.51.121.10 -1.8%Lyon -1.54.805.20 +8.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.77 -1.7%Under 2.51.871.90 +1.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MarseilleDrawLyon
H-H4.304.30H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H6.506.00 -7.7%D-D5.005.00D-A6.006.00
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.004.20 +5.0%
04. Pick The Score
MarseilleDrawLyon
1-08.508.500-011.0011.000-18.008.50 +6.3%
2-012.0012.001-15.205.50 +5.8%0-211.0012.00 +9.1%
2-18.508.502-211.0011.001-28.508.50
3-030.0030.003-350.0050.000-325.0025.00
3-119.0019.004-4200.00200.001-317.0017.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-325.0025.00
4-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-470.0070.00
4-160.0060.00    1-450.0050.00
4-270.0060.00 -14.3%    2-460.0060.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-0200.00150.00 -25.0%    0-5150.00150.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60621.0017.00 -19.0%
14.504.70 +4.4%45.205.00 -3.8%750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.30510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Marseille2.032.00 -1.5%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Lyon1.951.97 +1.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Marseille3.203.10 -3.1%Draw2.052.10 +2.4%Lyon3.053.10 +1.6%
11. Halftime PTS
MarseilleDrawLyon
1-04.704.700-02.602.65 +1.9%0-14.504.50
2-013.0013.001-17.007.000-213.0013.00
2-121.0019.00 -9.5%2-240.0040.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-10 22:20:05
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.45 -7.5%Under 1.51.401.47 +5.0%