France / French League /

Marseille vs Monaco 2928

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Marseille - Draw - Monaco) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.1% home win for (Marseille) at opening odds $1.97; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 28.7% away win for (Monaco) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Marseille) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Monaco) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Marseille -0.50
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
Monaco +0.50
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Marseille
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Monaco
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Marseille -1.5
4.00
3.50
-12.5%
Monaco +1.5
1.18
1.23
+4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.60
-5.9%
Under 2.5
2.00
2.15
+7.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
No
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-0
13.00
13.00
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
17.00
17.00
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-0
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
13.00
1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
5
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Marseille
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Monaco
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
No 1st Goal
13.00
13.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Marseille
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
Draw
2.20
2.20
Monaco
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
0-0
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
3+
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Marseille
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Monaco
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.00
No
1.18
1.18

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 03:50:01