France / French League /

Marseille vs Reims 2961

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Marseille - Draw - Reims) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.7% home win for (Marseille) at opening odds $1.45; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 15.4% away win for (Reims) at opening odds $5.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Marseille) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Reims) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Marseille -0.75
1.80
1.80
Reims +0.75
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Marseille
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
Draw
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
Reims
5.80
4.80
-17.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Marseille -1.5
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
Reims +1.5
1.48
1.40
-5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.93
+10.3%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.75
-9.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
No
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
0-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-0
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
5
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
6
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Marseille
1.42
1.48
+4.2%
Reims
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Marseille
2.03
2.20
+8.4%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Reims
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-0
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
1
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
2
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
3+
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Marseille
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
Reims
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 02:40:01