France / French League /
Marseille vs St Etienne 2992
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Marseille - Draw - St Etienne) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.7% home win for (Marseille) at opening odds $1.95; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 25.5% away win for (St Etienne) at opening odds $3.50
The fixture favourite (Marseille) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (St Etienne) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2020-09-18 02:50:02