Japan / J League Div 2 /

Matsumoto FC vs SC Sagamihara 2670

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Matsumoto FC - Draw - SC Sagamihara) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Matsumoto FC) at opening odds $1.92; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 24.7% away win for (SC Sagamihara) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Matsumoto FC) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (SC Sagamihara) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Matsumoto FC
1.92
1.72
-10.4%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
SC Sagamihara
3.60
4.50
+25.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Matsumoto FC -1.5
3.55
3.35
-5.6%
SC Sagamihara +1.5
1.22
1.25
+2.5%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%
Under 1.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
2.65
-14.5%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.70
4.10
-12.8%
D-D
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-A
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
4.10
-31.7%
0-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-0
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
1-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
1-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
3-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
1
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
2
2.95
2.95
3
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
4
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
5
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Matsumoto FC
1.72
1.58
-8.1%
No 1st Goal
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
SC Sagamihara
2.55
3.05
+19.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Matsumoto FC
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
Draw
1.95
1.95
SC Sagamihara
4.30
5.20
+20.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
0-0
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
0-1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.50
+2.0%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.35
-4.1%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 13:50:01