Australia / A League /

Melbourne City vs Adelaide 4518

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Melbourne City - Draw - Adelaide) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.4% home win for (Melbourne City) at opening odds $1.50; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 17.8% away win for (Adelaide) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Melbourne City) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Adelaide) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Melbourne City -1.25
2.03
1.85
-8.9%
Adelaide +1.25
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
01 | 1X2
Melbourne City
1.50
1.37
-8.7%
Draw
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
Adelaide
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Melbourne City -1.5
2.45
1.95
-20.4%
Adelaide +1.5
1.45
1.70
+17.2%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.07
-11.9%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.65
+10.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
No
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.20
1.90
-13.6%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
D-A
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-1
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
2
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
5
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
6
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Melbourne City
1.45
1.37
-5.5%
Adelaide
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
No 1st Goal
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Melbourne City
2.05
1.82
-11.2%
Draw
2.30
2.65
+15.2%
Adelaide
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
0-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.00
-16.7%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.70
+14.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
1
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3+
5.50
4.50
-18.2%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Melbourne City
1.87
1.72
-8.0%
Adelaide
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
No
1.15
1.18
+2.6%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 11:50:01