Australia / A League / 4559

Melbourne City vs Perth Glory

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Melbourne City - Draw - Perth Glory) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.2% home win for (Melbourne City) at opening odds $2.05; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.1% away win for (Perth Glory) at opening odds $3.05. The fixture favourite (Melbourne City) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Perth Glory) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Melbourne City2.051.75 -14.6%Draw3.203.70 +15.6%Perth Glory3.053.50 +14.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Melbourne City -1.53.752.80 -25.3%Perth Glory +1.51.201.35 +12.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.771.47 -16.9%Under 2.51.902.45 +28.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Melbourne CityDrawPerth Glory
H-H3.302.70 -18.2%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0025.00 -16.7%
D-H5.205.20D-D5.006.50 +30.0%D-A7.508.00 +6.7%
A-H25.0019.00 -24.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.205.80 +11.5%
04. Pick The Score
Melbourne CityDrawPerth Glory
1-07.509.00 +20.0%0-011.0017.00 +54.5%0-110.0013.00 +30.0%
2-010.0010.001-15.507.50 +36.4%0-215.0021.00 +40.0%
2-17.507.502-211.0011.001-210.0011.00 +10.0%
3-019.0015.00 -21.1%3-350.0035.00 -30.0%0-340.0040.00
3-115.0011.00 -26.7%4-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-223.0015.00 -34.8%Any Other Score100.0030.00 -70.0%2-330.0023.00 -23.3%
4-050.0030.00 -40.0%    0-4125.00125.00
4-140.0023.00 -42.5%    1-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-260.0030.00 -50.0%    2-490.0060.00 -33.3%
4-3100.0050.00 -50.0%    3-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-0125.0080.00 -36.0%    0-5200.00200.00
5-1100.0070.00 -30.0%    1-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-2125.0080.00 -36.0%    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0017.00 +54.5%33.603.50 -2.8%619.0012.00 -36.8%
14.506.00 +33.3%45.004.50 -10.0%750.0021.00 -58.0%
23.303.80 +15.2%510.007.50 -25.0%890.0035.00 -61.1%
    9+125.0060.00 -52.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Melbourne City1.771.63 -7.9%No 1st Goal11.0017.00 +54.5%Perth Glory2.252.25
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.82 -2.7%Even1.771.82 +2.8%
10. Halftime 1X2
Melbourne City2.702.35 -13.0%Draw2.102.35 +11.9%Perth Glory3.603.50 -2.8%
11. Halftime PTS
Melbourne CityDrawPerth Glory
1-04.104.100-02.603.40 +30.8%0-15.205.50 +5.8%
2-011.009.00 -18.2%1-17.006.50 -7.1%0-217.0017.00
2-117.0012.00 -29.4%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-223.0017.00 -26.1%
    Any Other Score15.0011.00 -26.7%    
2019-12-06 14:40:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.15 -17.3%Under 1.51.421.60 +12.7%