Australia / A League /

Melbourne Vict vs Macarthur 4509

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Melbourne Vict - Draw - Macarthur) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.6% home win for (Melbourne Vict) at opening odds $2.90; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 43.3% away win for (Macarthur) at opening odds $2.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Macarthur) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Melbourne Vict) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Melbourne Vict +0.25
1.93
1.91
-1.0%
Macarthur -0.25
1.88
1.91
+1.6%
01 | 1X2
Melbourne Vict
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
Draw
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Macarthur
2.05
2.05
02 | 1/2 Goal
Melbourne Vict +1.5
1.22
1.20
-1.6%
Macarthur -1.5
3.55
3.75
+5.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
D-H
7.50
7.50
D-D
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-A
3.20
3.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
19.00
19.00
3-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
50.00
50.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
70.00
70.00
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
5
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Melbourne Vict
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Macarthur
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Melbourne Vict
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Macarthur
2.60
2.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
0-1
4.20
4.20
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.60
+4.6%

Last Updated on 2021-05-06 17:00:01