Australia / A League / 4522

Melbourne Vict vs Melbourne City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Melbourne Vict - Draw - Melbourne City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.2% home win for (Melbourne Vict) at opening odds $2.15; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.1% away win for (Melbourne City) at opening odds $2.85. The fixture favourite (Melbourne Vict) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Melbourne City) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Melbourne Vict 0.001.801.88 +4.4%Melbourne City +0.002.021.93 -4.5%
01. 1X2
Melbourne Vict2.152.50 +16.3%Draw3.203.05 -4.7%Melbourne City2.852.55 -10.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Melbourne Vict -1.54.005.50 +37.5%Melbourne City +1.51.181.09 -7.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.721.90 +10.5%Under 2.51.971.77 -10.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Melbourne VictDrawMelbourne City
H-H3.504.20 +20.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H5.206.00 +15.4%D-D5.204.70 -9.6%D-A7.006.00 -14.3%
A-H23.0023.00A-D13.0013.00A-A5.004.30 -14.0%
04. Pick The Score
Melbourne VictDrawMelbourne City
1-08.007.50 -6.3%0-012.0010.00 -16.7%0-110.008.00 -20.0%
2-011.0011.001-16.005.20 -13.3%0-215.0012.00 -20.0%
2-17.508.50 +13.3%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-29.509.00 -5.3%
3-021.0025.00 +19.0%3-350.0050.000-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-115.0019.00 +26.7%4-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-321.0019.00 -9.5%
3-221.0023.00 +9.5%Any Other Score60.0080.00 +33.3%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-060.0070.00 +16.7%    0-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
4-140.0050.00 +25.0%    1-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-260.0060.00    2-470.0070.00
4-3100.00100.00    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-0125.00150.00 +20.0%    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-1125.00125.00    1-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-2125.00150.00 +20.0%    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3200.00250.00 +25.0%    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0010.00 -16.7%33.603.70 +2.8%617.0023.00 +35.3%
15.004.30 -14.0%45.005.20 +4.0%730.0040.00 +33.3%
23.303.20 -3.0%58.5010.00 +17.6%850.0060.00 +20.0%
    9+80.0090.00 +12.5%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Melbourne Vict1.822.00 +9.9%No 1st Goal12.0010.00 -16.7%Melbourne City2.152.00 -7.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Melbourne Vict2.753.10 +12.7%Draw2.152.03 -5.6%Melbourne City3.403.20 -5.9%
11. Halftime PTS
Melbourne VictDrawMelbourne City
1-04.204.50 +7.1%0-02.752.45 -10.9%0-15.004.50 -10.0%
2-011.0013.00 +18.2%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-215.0015.00
2-117.0021.00 +23.5%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score15.0019.00 +26.7%    
2019-10-12 16:20:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.42 +1.4%Under 0.52.652.60 -1.9%