Australia / A League / 4542

Melbourne Vict vs Wellington

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Melbourne Vict - Draw - Wellington) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49% home win for (Melbourne Vict) at opening odds $1.82; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 24.8% away win for (Wellington) at opening odds $3.60. The fixture favourite (Melbourne Vict) has a 28.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Wellington) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Melbourne Vict1.821.82Draw3.403.60 +5.9%Wellington3.603.40 -5.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Melbourne Vict -1.53.153.15Wellington +1.51.281.28
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.50 -8.0%Under 2.52.102.35 +11.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Melbourne VictDrawWellington
H-H2.802.75 -1.8%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.805.00 +4.2%D-D5.506.50 +18.2%D-A9.008.50 -5.6%
A-H21.0021.00A-D13.0013.00A-A6.506.00 -7.7%
04. Pick The Score
Melbourne VictDrawWellington
1-08.009.00 +12.5%0-012.0017.00 +41.7%0-112.0013.00 +8.3%
2-09.0010.00 +11.1%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-221.0021.00
2-17.007.002-211.0011.001-211.0011.00
3-015.0015.003-340.0040.000-360.0050.00 -16.7%
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-330.0025.00 -16.7%
3-219.0017.00 -10.5%Any Other Score60.0060.002-330.0025.00 -16.7%
4-035.0040.00 +14.3%    0-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-125.0025.00    1-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-240.0035.00 -12.5%    2-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-390.0070.00 -22.2%    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-090.0090.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-180.0070.00 -12.5%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2100.0090.00 -10.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0017.00 +41.7%33.503.50615.0012.00 -20.0%
15.207.00 +34.6%44.804.50 -6.3%740.0021.00 -47.5%
23.503.70 +5.7%58.507.50 -11.8%870.0035.00 -50.0%
    9+100.0070.00 -30.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Melbourne Vict1.651.65No 1st Goal12.0017.00 +41.7%Wellington2.452.35 -4.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Melbourne Vict2.402.35 -2.1%Draw2.202.30 +4.5%Wellington4.003.80 -5.0%
11. Halftime PTS
Melbourne VictDrawWellington
1-03.903.900-02.803.20 +14.3%0-16.006.00
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-17.006.50 -7.1%0-219.0017.00 -10.5%
2-115.0015.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-223.0019.00 -17.4%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-11-10 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.20 -12.0%Under 1.51.451.58 +9.0%