France / French League /
Metz vs Lille 2999
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Metz - Draw - Lille) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Metz) at opening odds $4.50; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 52.4% away win for (Lille) at opening odds $1.70
The fixture favourite (Lille) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Metz) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 02:50:02