France / French League / 2951

Metz vs Rennes

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Metz - Draw - Rennes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.3% home win for (Metz) at opening odds $2.85; 30.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 38% away win for (Rennes) at opening odds $2.35. The fixture favourite (Rennes) has a 16.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Metz) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.45 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Metz 0.002.102.07 -1.4%Rennes +0.001.751.77 +1.1%
01. 1X2
Metz2.852.80 -1.8%Draw2.902.75 -5.2%Rennes2.352.50 +6.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Metz +1.51.091.07 -1.8%Rennes -1.55.506.00 +9.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.452.50 +2.0%Under 2.51.471.45 -1.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MetzDrawRennes
H-H4.805.00 +4.2%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H6.506.50D-D4.103.70 -9.8%D-A5.205.20
A-H35.0035.00A-D15.0015.00A-A4.004.30 +7.5%
04. Pick The Score
MetzDrawRennes
1-06.506.500-07.006.00 -14.3%0-15.206.00 +15.4%
2-012.0012.001-15.005.000-210.0011.00 +10.0%
2-110.0010.002-215.0015.001-29.009.50 +5.6%
3-040.0035.00 -12.5%3-390.0090.000-325.0025.00
3-130.0030.004-4250.00250.001-323.0023.00
3-240.0040.00Any Other Score200.00200.002-340.0040.00
4-0125.00125.00    0-490.0090.00
4-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-470.0080.00 +14.3%
4-2125.00125.00    2-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-3200.00200.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2250.00250.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.006.00 -14.3%34.004.10 +2.5%640.0040.00
13.303.40 +3.0%47.507.50790.0090.00
22.952.95515.0017.00 +13.3%8125.00125.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Metz2.202.20No 1st Goal7.006.00 -14.3%Rennes1.952.03 +4.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.90 +2.7%Even1.801.75 -2.8%
10. Halftime 1X2
Metz3.603.70 +2.8%Draw1.901.82 -4.2%Rennes3.103.30 +6.5%
11. Halftime PTS
MetzDrawRennes
1-04.704.80 +2.1%0-02.352.20 -6.4%0-14.204.40 +4.8%
2-017.0017.001-18.508.500-215.0015.00
2-121.0023.00 +9.5%2-240.0040.001-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score19.0019.00    
2019-12-05 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.501.55 +3.3%Under 0.52.352.25 -4.3%