North America / Gold Cup /

Mexico vs Honduras 2884

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Mexico - Draw - Honduras) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62% home win for (Mexico) at opening odds $1.45; 23% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 15% away win for (Honduras) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mexico) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Honduras) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Mexico -1.25
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Honduras +1.25
1.75
1.85
+5.7%
01 | 1X2
Mexico
1.45
1.37
-5.5%
Draw
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
Honduras
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Mexico -1.5
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
Honduras +1.5
1.48
1.58
+6.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.90
Under 2.5
1.77
1.77
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
D-H
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-A
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
5.00
5.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
3-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
3-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.10
4.10
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.50
5.50
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Mexico
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Honduras
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Mexico
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
Draw
2.25
2.25
Honduras
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
0-0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
0-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.85
Under 1.5
1.35
1.35

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 09:50:02