England / English League Champ /

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham 1893

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Middlesbrough - Draw - Birmingham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.9% home win for (Middlesbrough) at opening odds $1.75; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 21.2% away win for (Birmingham) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Middlesbrough) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Birmingham) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

Asian Handicap
Middlesbrough -0.50
1.80
1.80
Birmingham +0.50
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Middlesbrough
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Birmingham
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Middlesbrough -1.5
3.35
3.35
Birmingham +1.5
1.25
1.25
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.40
2.40
Under 2.5
1.49
1.49
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
D-D
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
0-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
100.00
100.00
0-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
2
2.95
2.95
3
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
4
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
40.00
7
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Middlesbrough
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
Birmingham
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Middlesbrough
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Draw
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Birmingham
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
0-0
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:30:02