England / English League Champ /

Middlesbrough vs Bournemouth 1842

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Middlesbrough - Draw - Bournemouth) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.9% home win for (Middlesbrough) at opening odds $2.55; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 36.3% away win for (Bournemouth) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bournemouth) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Middlesbrough) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Middlesbrough +0.25
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Bournemouth -0.25
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
01 | 1X2
Middlesbrough
2.55
2.85
+11.8%
Draw
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
Bournemouth
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Middlesbrough +1.5
1.07
1.18
+10.3%
Bournemouth -1.5
6.00
4.00
-33.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.65
+1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
5.00
5.00
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Middlesbrough
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
No 1st Goal
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
Bournemouth
2.00
1.92
-4.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Middlesbrough
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Draw
2.03
1.95
-3.9%
Bournemouth
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.80
+17.1%
0-0
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
0-1
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:50:07