England / English League Champ / 1835

Middlesbrough vs Luton

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Middlesbrough - Draw - Luton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.5% home win for (Middlesbrough) at opening odds $1.53; 23.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 17.9% away win for (Luton) at opening odds $5.00. The fixture favourite (Middlesbrough) has a 35% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Luton) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Middlesbrough -1.002.002.00Luton +1.001.821.82
01. 1X2
Middlesbrough1.531.55 +1.3%Draw3.803.80Luton5.004.70 -6.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Middlesbrough -1.52.602.45 -5.8%Luton +1.51.401.45 +3.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.701.60 -5.9%Under 2.52.002.15 +7.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MiddlesbroughDrawLuton
H-H2.202.25 +2.3%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.304.30D-D6.506.50D-A11.0011.00
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D17.0015.00 -11.8%A-A9.509.50
04. Pick The Score
MiddlesbroughDrawLuton
1-06.007.50 +25.0%0-013.0015.00 +15.4%0-113.0015.00 +15.4%
2-06.507.50 +15.4%1-17.008.00 +14.3%0-230.0030.00
2-16.506.502-213.0013.001-213.0013.00
3-011.0011.003-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-390.0090.00
3-111.009.50 -13.6%4-4200.00200.001-350.0040.00 -20.0%
3-221.0017.00 -19.0%Any Other Score60.0030.00 -50.0%2-340.0040.00
4-025.0025.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-123.0021.00 -8.7%    1-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-240.0035.00 -12.5%    2-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-3100.0080.00 -20.0%    3-4150.00150.00
5-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2100.0070.00 -30.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
013.0015.00 +15.4%33.403.50 +2.9%619.0013.00 -31.6%
14.805.50 +14.6%45.004.70 -6.0%740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.303.50 +6.1%59.008.00 -11.1%890.0040.00 -55.6%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Middlesbrough1.451.48 +2.1%No 1st Goal13.0015.00 +15.4%Luton2.952.85 -3.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Middlesbrough2.052.10 +2.4%Draw2.302.30Luton5.004.80 -4.0%
11. Halftime PTS
MiddlesbroughDrawLuton
1-03.303.40 +3.0%0-02.852.95 +3.5%0-17.007.00
2-07.507.501-18.007.50 -6.3%0-225.0025.00
2-115.0015.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2020-02-15 21:52:17
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.35 -9.6%Under 1.51.421.50 +5.6%