England / English League Champ /

Middlesbrough vs Reading 1828

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Middlesbrough - Draw - Reading) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 63.6% home win for (Middlesbrough) at opening odds $1.42; 22.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 13.9% away win for (Reading) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Middlesbrough) has a 39.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Reading) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

01 | 1X2
Middlesbrough
1.42
1.25
-12.0%
Draw
4.00
5.20
+30.0%
Reading
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Middlesbrough -1.5
2.30
1.77
-23.0%
Reading +1.5
1.50
1.87
+24.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.50
-18.0%
Under 2.5
1.83
2.35
+28.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
1.67
-18.5%
H-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
H-A
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
D-H
3.90
3.90
D-D
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
D-A
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-A
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
8.00
+45.5%
0-0
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
0-1
13.00
25.00
+92.3%
2-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
1-1
7.00
11.00
+57.1%
0-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
3-0
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
21.00
-58.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
0-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-1
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-3
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
3-4
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-0
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
1
4.40
6.00
+36.4%
2
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
3
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
4
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
5
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
6
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
7
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Middlesbrough
1.40
1.28
-8.6%
No 1st Goal
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
Reading
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Middlesbrough
2.00
1.67
-16.5%
Draw
2.25
2.60
+15.6%
Reading
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
0-0
2.75
3.40
+23.6%
0-1
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
2-0
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
13.00
9.00
-30.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.30
-16.4%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.53
+10.9%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:02