England / English League Champ /

Middlesbrough vs Watford 1888

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Middlesbrough - Draw - Watford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.5% home win for (Middlesbrough) at opening odds $1.87; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 24.7% away win for (Watford) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Middlesbrough) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Watford) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Middlesbrough -0.50
1.91
1.90
-0.5%
Watford +0.50
1.91
1.87
-2.1%
01 | 1X2
Middlesbrough
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Watford
3.60
3.60
46 | 1/2 Goal
Middlesbrough -1.5
3.75
3.50
-6.7%
Watford +1.5
1.20
1.23
+2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.93
-3.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
No
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
2.90
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.70
4.70
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
6.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Middlesbrough
1.65
1.67
+1.2%
Watford
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Middlesbrough
2.50
2.50
Draw
2.05
2.05
Watford
4.20
4.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.60
0-0
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
3+
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Middlesbrough
2.25
2.25
Watford
3.30
3.30
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.20
No
1.10
1.10

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 22:20:04