Italy / Italian League /
Milan vs Bologna 1388
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Milan - Draw - Bologna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.7% home win for (Milan) at opening odds $1.50; 22.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 17.9% away win for (Bologna) at opening odds $5.00
The fixture favourite (Milan) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Bologna) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-09-22 02:30:05