Europe / UE Europe /

Milan vs Crvena Zvezda 0641

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Milan - Draw - Crvena Zvezda) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Milan) at opening odds $1.37; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 13.8% away win for (Crvena Zvezda) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Milan) has a 43.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (Crvena Zvezda) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Milan -1.00
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Crvena Zvezda +1.00
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Milan
1.37
1.48
+8.0%
Draw
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Crvena Zvezda
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Milan -1.5
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
Crvena Zvezda +1.5
1.60
1.48
-7.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
Under 2.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.90
2.10
+10.5%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.10
4.10
D-D
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
D-A
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
17.00
17.00
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Milan
1.37
1.42
+3.6%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Crvena Zvezda
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Milan
1.85
2.03
+9.7%
Draw
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Crvena Zvezda
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
0-0
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
0-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.45
-2.7%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 03:50:02