Italy / Italian Cup / 0893

Milan vs SPAL

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Milan - Draw - SPAL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62.6% home win for (Milan) at opening odds $1.42; 21.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 16.2% away win for (SPAL) at opening odds $5.50. The fixture favourite (Milan) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (SPAL) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Milan -1.001.771.77SPAL +1.002.072.07
01. 1X2
Milan1.421.40 -1.4%Draw4.204.10 -2.4%SPAL5.506.50 +18.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Milan -1.52.302.20 -4.3%SPAL +1.51.501.55 +3.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.721.77 +2.9%Under 2.51.971.90 -3.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
MilanDrawSPAL
H-H2.002.00H-D17.0017.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.204.10 -2.4%D-D7.006.50 -7.1%D-A13.0013.00
A-H21.0021.00A-D17.0019.00 +11.8%A-A11.0011.00
04. Pick The Score
MilanDrawSPAL
1-05.506.00 +9.1%0-015.0013.00 -13.3%0-115.0013.00 -13.3%
2-05.505.20 -5.5%1-17.508.50 +13.3%0-235.0040.00 +14.3%
2-16.507.00 +7.7%2-217.0019.00 +11.8%1-217.0017.00
3-09.508.50 -10.5%3-380.0070.00 -12.5%0-3125.00125.00
3-110.0010.004-4250.00150.00 -40.0%1-360.0060.00
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score50.0040.00 -20.0%2-360.0060.00
4-021.0017.00 -19.0%    0-4250.00250.00
4-123.0021.00 -8.7%    1-4200.00200.00
4-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0060.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2100.00100.00    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0013.00 -13.3%33.403.50 +2.9%621.0019.00 -9.5%
14.504.40 -2.2%45.005.20 +4.0%750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.203.30 +3.1%59.5010.00 +5.3%890.0050.00 -44.4%
    9+125.0070.00 -44.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Milan1.401.37 -2.1%No 1st Goal15.0013.00 -13.3%SPAL3.203.30 +3.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.80Even1.851.85
10. Halftime 1X2
Milan1.921.92Draw2.402.35 -2.1%SPAL5.505.80 +5.5%
11. Halftime PTS
MilanDrawSPAL
1-03.003.000-03.002.85 -5.0%0-17.507.50
2-07.007.001-18.508.500-230.0035.00 +16.7%
2-115.0015.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-230.0035.00 +16.7%
    Any Other Score12.0013.00 +8.3%    
2020-01-16 00:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.40 -7.7%Under 1.51.421.49 +4.9%