England / English League Champ /

Millwall vs Nottingham 1817

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Millwall - Draw - Nottingham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Millwall) at opening odds $2.15; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 29.7% away win for (Nottingham) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Millwall) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Nottingham) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

Asian Handicap
Millwall 0.00
1.75
1.75
Nottingham +0.00
2.10
2.10
01 | 1X2
Millwall
2.15
2.40
+11.6%
Draw
3.10
2.75
-11.3%
Nottingham
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Millwall -1.5
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
Nottingham +1.5
1.10
1.12
+1.8%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
4.10
+17.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-D
4.50
3.70
-17.8%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
5.80
0-0
8.00
5.80
-27.5%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
1-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
5.80
-27.5%
1
3.30
3.30
2
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
3
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
4
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
5
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
6
40.00
40.00
7
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Millwall
1.85
2.00
+8.1%
No 1st Goal
8.00
5.80
-27.5%
Nottingham
2.25
2.25
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
Even
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Millwall
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
Draw
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
Nottingham
3.70
3.70
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
0-0
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:40:02