USA / US Soccer League /

Minnesota Utd vs Colorado Rapids 4605

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Minnesota Utd - Draw - Colorado Rapids) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (Minnesota Utd) at opening odds $2.10; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 31.3% away win for (Colorado Rapids) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Minnesota Utd) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Colorado Rapids) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Minnesota Utd 0.00
1.80
1.80
Colorado Rapids +0.00
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Minnesota Utd
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Draw
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Colorado Rapids
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Minnesota Utd -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
Colorado Rapids +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
4.10
-14.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
3-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
5
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Minnesota Utd
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Colorado Rapids
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Minnesota Utd
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Draw
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Colorado Rapids
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
0-0
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.55
+4.0%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 08:20:01