USA / US Soccer League /

Minnesota Utd vs Portland T 4610

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Minnesota Utd - Draw - Portland T) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Minnesota Utd) at opening odds $1.87; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 27% away win for (Portland T) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Minnesota Utd) has a 28.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Portland T) has a 71.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Minnesota Utd -1.00
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
Portland T +1.00
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Minnesota Utd
1.87
1.53
-18.2%
Draw
3.50
4.10
+17.1%
Portland T
3.30
4.50
+36.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Minnesota Utd -1.5
3.15
2.45
-22.2%
Portland T +1.5
1.25
1.45
+16.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
2.10
-26.3%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-D
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
D-A
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
3-1
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-3
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
4-0
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
0-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-4
70.00
125.00
+78.6%
4-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-0
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Minnesota Utd
1.65
1.45
-12.1%
No 1st Goal
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Portland T
2.35
2.70
+14.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
Even
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Minnesota Utd
2.30
2.00
-13.0%
Draw
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Portland T
3.80
4.50
+18.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
0-0
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
0-1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
2-0
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.58
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 07:50:01