USA / US Soccer League /
Minnesota Utd vs Real Salt Lake 4695
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Minnesota Utd - Draw - Real Salt Lake) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.8% home win for (Minnesota Utd) at opening odds $1.95; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 27.9% away win for (Real Salt Lake) at opening odds $3.20
The fixture favourite (Minnesota Utd) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Real Salt Lake) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 08:30:02